Friday, August 07, 2015

Too long since I posted!


The I've been doing a lot of things aside from blogging and looking after two little wildmen keeps me busy! The Sketchbook Project has been good for me because it has taught me the value of working in small books. I may not always have time for larger works but I can find little bits of time here and there to draw if I don't feel bound by the demands of a larger work. 

I've been inspired by the concept of meditative drawing (Zentangles). While I'm not great with rules, especially in art, I am enjoying the concept and having fun filling the beautiful hand bound leather book my Grandmother gave me. I've been posting my work on Pinterest so it is just easiest to share a link here.

My Zentangle inspired drawings and images from my third Sketchbook project are here.


No comments: