Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mondrimat

So, here is a site that was recommended by Art-iculation. It is based on the artwork of Piet Mondrian and it is a really cool way for students to explore shape and space with technology (and tonnes of fun for me too!). What bothered me was that you can't seem to save what you create. If I am doing it for fun it doesn't really matter but if I am doing as a project with my students I want to be able to see it again later.

My solution? Take a screen shot (alt+ print scr) and paste (alt+ v) it into Paint (in your accessories). Once in Paint I could clip the image from the rest of the screen and save it as a jpeg.
When I do this with my class I will have them save it in their files and then I will likely print them at home on photo paper for display.

Will post my lesson when I do it. :)

Mondrimat

No comments: